4. The Agreement is valid within 2 years from the Effective Date.5. The Aspirant shall be free to work for any other entity in the Gaming Industry outside the Platform,
excluding the competitors of the Company in the field of gaming companionship and coaching.6. In the event of the Aspirant withdrawing from the Agreement without prior Company’s consent, the Aspirant shall pay 50%
of all income earned by the Aspirant under this Agreement.7. Aspirant agrees that, during the Agreement term, the Aspirant shall not enter into similar income share agreements or similar arrangements with any other person or entity that, in the aggregate, obligate the Aspirant to pay Income Share of the Aspirant's Earned Income.8. This Agreement may be unilaterally updated by the Company, in order to stay in compliance with the Agreement Aspirant
shall follow all guidelines enacted by the Company provided to the Aspirant via Discord group with ID 912640967046201345 (titled ━━━━《 Aspirants 》━━━━) and the details.9. The Company retains the right to unilaterally terminate the Agreement in case the Aspirant:
10. Aspirant’s obligations under this Agreement shall be postponed or terminated if the Aspirant dies or suffers Disability, in the case of the latter, the Aspirant must provide documentation showing that the Aspirant has been found to be permanently disabled
- provides the Company with materially false or misleading information or representations or fails to disclose any material fact relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
- does not perform one of the obligations mentioned above
- does not respond to Legionfarm’s prior notifications within 72 hours.
by a competent government agency in the place of residence of the Aspirant due to a condition that commenced after the Effective Date.11. Each party shall bear its tax, costs, and expenses for preparing for and executing this Agreement.12. By accepting this Agreement, the Aspirant acknowledges and agrees that this Agreement is entered into voluntarily and as an arms-length transaction.
The aspirant further acknowledges and agrees with each of the following: (i) that the Aspirant is of legal age in the Aspirant's place of residence to execute this Agreement; (ii) that the Aspirant has had the opportunity to read this Agreement and to review its terms and conditions with the Aspirant's legal and financial advisors; (iii) that the Company is not an agent or fiduciary or advisor acting for the Aspirant's benefit or in the Aspirant's favor in connection with the execution of this Agreement; (iv) that Company has not provided the Aspirant with any legal, accounting, investment, regulatory or tax advice with respect to this Agreement; and (v) that Company has not made any promises or assurances to the Aspirant that are not expressly set forth in writing in this Agreement.13. The previous agreements between the parties are hereby superseded, replaced in their entirety, and considered null and void.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the Parties have entered into this Income Share Agreement as of the Effective Date.